Read what our clients say about us
"Thank you for good service. I got everything that I was promised. The process is very straightforward and transparent. I was always kept up to date with how far the process was by emails and sms. Thank for the value for money. I'm sure I'll be back again as things are just getting started. Inwould recommend SMTax to anyone. Keep up the good work."
" I had a very good expirience with the company.Very efficient and customer centred. They made registering my company very easy. I definately recommend them and plan on using them in the future. Thank you Smtax "
Leila Bardien Taylor
" Easy online application. Totally affordable rates for small business , personal human response when making contact. Stuck to deadlines indicated."
Kgosi Lentswe Macogo
" It was a wonderful experience working with you guys thank you so much hoping to work you guys again I received all my documents currently waiting for the nedbank to call me regarding the business account thank you so much you deserve my 5 "
How does the process work?
Click on the "Get Started" button and submit your application. It takes less than 2 minutes
Email your ID
Shortly thereafter, you will received an email requesting your certified copy of your ID.
Our billing team will send you an invoice. Pay using a credit card, EFT or ATM deposit.
Company is Registered
We will register your company and you will receive your official registration documents within a couple of days.
Extra value added services:
♦ Name Reservation
♦ SARS Registration
♦ Share Certificates
♦ BBBEE Affidavit
♦ Business Bank Account
♦ Tax Clearance Certificate / Pin
♦ Discounted domain registration
♦ Discounted invoicing software
♦ Access to our SMTAX business community
Fast & Simple
It’s simple and only takes a few minutes to complete.
Company information is automatically filed and kept up to date with CIPC.
Your data is secure
Your personal data is kept 100% secure via 256-bit SSL.
We will notify you when your SARS and CIPC returns are due
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the process work?
- All you have to do is CLICK any button that says “Get Started and Registering Your Company”.
- You’ll a get short form to fill in. It’s nothing intrusive - It’s just so we can get to know you better e.g. name & contact details
- Then you can make a small payment of R450 (down 45% from our normal price of R750 - ONLY if you register before discount period ends)
- After that, you’ll just have to submit a copy of your ID.
That’s all you have to do.
Which type of company should I register?
- Private Companies (PTY Ltd): The most common and simplest form of company to be registered. Examples are engineering firms, consulting firms, retail and general trading companies.
- Non Profit Companies (NPC): Are created for public benefit, or communal or group interest. A NPC requires at least 3 founders.
- A Personal Liability Company (Inc): Required by doctors, auditors and lawyers. Personal Liability is similar to a private company however directors have personal liability.
- Co-Operative (Co-op): A jointly-owned and controlled enterprise created for the purpose of achieving common economic, social, or cultural needs.
Can I get refund if I'm not happy with the service?
We so confident that you'll be happy with registering your company with us that we'll give you all your money back if you're not satisfied with our service. That's right 100% CASH BACK If you don't like our service
What is the difference between a Sole Proprietorship and a Registered Company
Firstly, it’s important to understand the difference between a Sole Proprietorship and a registered company. If your business is not currently registered, then you are operating as either a Sole Proprietor. A Sole Proprietorship means that your business functions and exists in your own personal capacity, and not as a legal entity.
A company that has been registered with the CIPC is commonly referred to as a Private Company, and usually ends with the suffix ‘(Proprietary) Limited’ or ‘(Pty) Ltd’. Once registered, the business is treated by South African law as a separate legal entity.
How to I access the SMTAX Community?
Almost before we knew it, we had left the ground.A shining crescent far beneath the flying vessel.
Why should I register with SMTAX instead of CIPC?
How to register your company
Complete the online form.
Submit a copy of your ID