The most affordable way to register your company
We are making it easier, faster and more affordable for South Africa's to register and maintain their businesses.
How to Register a Company
Click on "Register a Company" and complete the online form.
You will be sent payment details via email and SMS.
Make payment using one of the following channels:
- Online Payment
- Cash Deposit
We will check your details register the correct company on your behalf.
Wait while your ID documents and your company name is being verified.
Once company is official registered. We will send your your company registration certificates via email.
What is included?
- Ability to register all types of companies (private company, non-profit company, co-operative company, personal liability)
- Open a business bank account
- Issue a Tax Clearance Certificate valid for 12 months
- Online dashboard to view your company and bills that are outstanding
- Digital document storage as required by SARS legislation.
- Issue a BEE Certificate valid for 12 months
- Issue a BEE Affidavit valid for 12 months
- Automatic reminders to file annual returns with CIPC
- Automatic reminders to file annual tax returns with SARS
- Automatic reminder to renew your BEE certificate
- Automatic reminder to renew your Tax Clearance Certificate
- BEE legislation updates
- Registration is done by accountants and qualified persons
- You will be updated every step of the process